The CompCare Hospice, Inc. team consists of highly skilled, professional staff members who work in coordination with the patient, family, and doctor. Our staff is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
The CompCare Fam consists of the following:
- Medical Director. Directs the hospice team, works with the patient’s physician to manage symptoms, and makes house calls as needed.
- Registered Nurse. Manages all aspects of the patient’s physical and emotional care.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse. Works under the direction of the RN providing hands-on care.
- Certified Home Health Aide. Attends to the patient’s bathing, grooming, etc.
- Social Worker. Provides emotional support, referral sources, and assists in financial planning.
- Chaplain. Provides spiritual counseling, grief support, and arranges visits by your own clergy.
- Dietician. Offers dietary recommendations for patients who are having difficulty eating.
- Volunteer Coordinator. Supervises volunteers who are available for companionship visits.
- Bereavement Coordinator. Assists the family by providing spiritual and emotional care.
At CompCare Hospice, we do our utmost best to support patients and families during this difficult time. We utilize our skills, knowledge, and experience to provide the highest standards of hospice care possible.
Talk to Us
Do you want to talk to a member of our hospice team? Give us a call at 323-782-0441 or Set an Appointment now. We look forward to hearing from you.